Sunday, July 19, 2009

ManU vs Malaysia

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!..It's been a quite long time since the last time i went to bukit Jalil stadium to watch football. Yesterday i got lucky coz my fren were please to give me free extra tic to watch d game between Malaysia team vs the 2nd most richest team in the world..its been terrible crawl during my way to d stadium..first i took Putra Lrt frm kelana jaya to Kl Central. aftr i meat my fren there we took the same train again to masjid jamek and transit to Star lrt heading straight away to bukit jalil..inside d train heading bukit jalil there was so many people coming from every single station stop. most of the passenger inside d tarin wear ManU shirt and that didnt scare me eventhough im a malaysian fan[arghhh]. I arrived about 15 mins before d game start and my fren husin already waiting me at d violet gate to pass me d tic.

my first expression when entering d stadium was 'Woosh!!'. i didn't expect so many malaysian people will come to watch d game. the seat inside d stadium were almost full, fill with most of the 'red devil' supporters and only a little of malaysian supporters with d national kit.

Malaysia team wear blue that day. eventhough the size of malayian players body were far to small compare to d red devil yet they sill manage to give their full chalenge towards their opponent. Amri yahya become the malaysian hero that night by scoring 2 superb goal.

based on my observation that day, malaysian team were start to improved. i you watch d game that day you can see that there were no more long fumble pass and they start to play look alike F.C. Barcelona.

last but not least i wanna thnx again to my bro husin and oso yan 4 providing me d free ticket..adios..

No comments: